- All ticket sales are final.
- Sales tax is included in all ticket prices.
- Tickets are non-refundable. However, you may exchange tickets at the box office for a different performance of the same show title, pending availability.
- Each ticket is a revocable permit good only for the designated performance printed on the ticket face.
- Artists, prices, events, dates and times are subject to change without notice.
- Each patron, including children of any age, must have an individual ticket.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or revoke admission at any time without cause.
- Ticket Holder assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event and agrees not to bring any legal action in connection with such risk assumed.
- Late seating is subject to the discretion and procedures of the theater.
- Firearms and other weapons are not permitted on the premises.
- Your presence at a performance constitutes your consent to be photographed and/or recorded for the promotional use of the presenting organization.
- The theater is a smoke-free facility, including e-cigarettes.
Still have questions?
Get in touch and we’ll help
We’re happy to answer your questions, and we love hearing from guests and customers. Let us know what’s on your mind.